We are really pleased to be delivering a Level 3 Education and Training (AET) to learners from partner organisations. We are excited to have 10 learners from 8 partner organisations participating in sessions starting next week.
Learners will work towards the following learning outcomes
- Understand your own roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching/training
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches within a specialist area
- Demonstrate session planning skills – plan deliver, observe and evaluate a micro-teach session
- Understand how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Understand the use of different assessment methods
- Understand and analyse the need for accurate record keeping and procedures including internal and external verification