Got a business idea?
Or a recently established business?
Have you ever considered being self employed?
Unsure about taking the next step?
Our business planning sessions are for individuals considering starting a business. The sessions will provide you with information to help you decide if self-employment is right for you and support you to take the next steps towards being your own boss.
- Pros and Cons of self employment
- How to put together your business plan
- What your start up and running costs might be
- Business essentials such as insurance and tax
Support for growing your recently established business
Our support doesn't stop when you have set up your business. If you have an existing business which is less than 3 years old (time since HMRC or Companies House registration) and you need business growth support and advice we can also help.
Get help with
- Reviewing and developing your marketing plans
- Understanding your tax situation
- How to take on your first employee
- Different approaches to raising finances
Interested? Contact us any time and tell us!