Data Controller: Granby Toxteth Development Trust Limited, 129d Lodge Lane, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8 0QF.
Contact for Queries: Jordan Hutchinson, our Management Information Officer.
How we will use the information you give us.
We will only use your information on the basis that it is necessary to administer our work with you. Where we need to pass information to other organisations, it will only be for that purpose. These organisations will be funders and governmental bodies. It includes organisations that process or administer our records.
When we contact you, it will either be for the above reason, or because we have a legitimate interest in promoting related services; for example, offering a training programme which follows on from a training course which you have undertaken with us. For any other marketing it will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe easily at any time.
If we have to transfer information to a third country outside the EU, we will only do so if a similar level of protection applies. If we need to obtain information which is by nature sensitive, we will only do so on the basis that it is in the public interest - for example to fight crime or prevent fraud.
What type of personal information do we need?
• We may need personal details which might include lifestyle, finances, business, or education.
• We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our Data Retention Policy. You can ask us for a copy.
What other types of information do we need?
• Under certain circumstances we may also need to obtain information about Race or Origin, Gender, Religion, Health, Politics, Sex or Sexual Orientation.
• We might also need details of criminal convictions.
• We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
• We may gather it from information you submit to a website, by telephone, face to face, by email or by post.
• We may receive it from other organisations and firms that process or store our records.
What are my legal rights?
• You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
• You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting us at the address above. This may include the right to transfer information to other providers. We will respond to your request within one month.
• You have the right to ask us to correct information.
• You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for contractual or financial purposes as set out in our Document Retention Policy.
• You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.