GTDT is engaged by Liverpool City Council each year to deliver Capacity Building services to non-profits across the city.
Our approach to Capacity Building is based on the principles:
- Non-profit organisations have a higher social purpose, delivering social value
- Non-profits operate within the wider economy and need to run as a business
- Every business - including non-profits - has different needs
- We work with and alongside client organisations to build their capacity in a sustainable way
We offer each client organisation interventions which address the barriers that they are experiencing. Barriers to be overcome vary but often include:
- Project management and quality assurance systems
- Monitoring and evaluation systems for existing or future projects
We work with client organisations to identify problem areas and agree an action plan to overcome barriers and move the organisation forward.